Botach Inc. DBA Botach Tactical has been awarded a one-year contract by CSU Monterey Bay for the purchase of 938 Hardwire Dyneema Plates & Kley-Zion Carriers. Through negotiations, Botach Tactical will be extending their contract for the next two to three years, so other CSU police campuses can “piggy-back” on this special pricing. Botach Inc.’s contract has already attracted the eyes of many other Law Enforcement Departments who are also seeking to take part in this special pricing opportunity.
Dyneema Hard Armor Stand Alone Ballistic Plates sized 10 x 12, weigh 4.25lbs and are only 1.3” thick. The plates have a 25 year warranty with no expiration date. The Kley-Zion Modular Plate Carrier is designed by Botach and made in the USA.
JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ill. —
Two Chicago-area residents are among three people who were taken into custody after police safely located a baby girl who’d been kidnapped Friday from her Memphis, Tennessee, home.
Three people took 8-month-old Samiyah Nichols from Memphis about 4:15 a.m. Friday, according to Illinois State Police.
Authorities learned they were in a 2005 Ford 4-door belonging to a relative of the baby that may have crossed into Illinois, a statement from ISP said. A trooper spotted the car about 9:15 a.m. near milepost 103 in Jefferson County.
State troopers and local sheriff’s deputies stopped the car without incident and found the baby girl in the car, police said. She was unhurt, but was taken to a local hospital in good condition for evaluation.
Samuel Nichols, 29, of Chicago, who is believed to be the girl’s biological father is being held in police custody on an unrelated warrant, police said.
Two other people – a 29-year-old man from Homewood, and a 27-year-old woman from Muncie, Indiana – were also arrested but later released. Formal charges are pending against all three in connection with the abduction, according to ISP.
Samiyah was released from the hospital and remains in the custody of the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, police said.
Hope You’re Having a Great Weekend, With the Freedom to Chose How to Spend It.
ONLY – $79.95 Get It Here!
- Can be worn as an unlined length jacket; as a warm,
- lined parka with the zip-in fleece liner; or wear the
- fleece liner separately as a cool weather cover up
- 3-layer windproof, waterproof, breathable material
- Zip o rollable and stowable hood secured
- with snap closure
- Back yoke with cape opening and a removable
- identification panel
- Shoulder tabs on both sides for securing mic
- Zipper front closure with stand up zip through collar
- Horizontal chest pockets with zipper closure
- with welted flaps and internal detachable ID tabs
- with hook & loop attachment
- Vertical upper chest document pockets
- with waterproof zipper closure
- Articulated sleeves
- Side zipper welt pockets with hidden zipper closure
- Side zipper openings for easy access to items
- on duty belt or in pant pockets